Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What are we watching?

So post MB.. and our dark lord.. nothing or no one has yet caught my eye.. rather early.. coz I am still reeling in its hangover.. what with my SS (Kools note! I am not even sure at what point you gave up on it.. never thought it wld be tht soon.. LOL) and reliving the old epis.. catching things I didn't in the beginning phase leading to VD wedding which by the way I LOVED.. the attention to details.. on the sangeet to the wedding.. each lil ritual they did show was rather authentically presented.. loved phui's holding nose of Vaibhav ritual too.. lol.. wonder where she went.. sigh..

ok so coming to the topic at hand.. I was wondering if any of you have taken to anything yet.. I know Munira is catching up on R.com.. but seriously woman that should not take you long considering it was a weekly.. LOL.. altho I loved to take it slow with that show.. esp Rohan Mehra.. loved Kavi Shastri so much in it.. I will be waiting on your take.. and waiting on you to finish up so that we can start on kismat;)

I watched a scene of the KTLK show that has mohnish behl.. there the gal apparently isn't interested to be in medicine.. but still tops her city entrance.. LOL UNREAL.. and then due to parental pressure joins the clinic and mistreats a patient.. and was getting blasted for the same by mohnish..the scene was nice.. esp wat the lady doc tells her later.. its not us but the proffession that's demanding.. reminded me of my work.. LOL.. the presentation of the show looks good but then again its a love story between this senior doc and an intern... nothing new.. sigh..

Kools will wait on yer feedback on the shows you are gonna try watching.. hopefully we can find something common to watch for our daily brainstorming session.. LOL

6 comments:

  1. O she's watching R.com? Nice. Do tell us how ur liking it Munira :) My most fav indian show!

    U're all gonna be watching Kismat? UGH! I'll wait up then ... catch up soon guys. It'll defo be more fun watching it together.

    As for KTKL... for some reason, I wanna watch DK first. Anyone else interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOOO.. you kept the same ID eh.. NICE.. me loves it..so you..

    I know eh.. I have been telling munira to post her take on R.com so we can relive it.. but she has just wayyy too many hurdles.. either can't seem to post here or power failure.. LOL

    I wanna start on Kismat too.. In fact I watched the first epi and its defo interesting.. I liked bits.. esp dat uber strict granny of Aditya.. and little Kabir's eyes.. something about them.. the art direction and screenplay were good.. defo gave one the feel of pre-independence India.. will try to catch up soon and keep posting on it.. so if no one else me and you can go back and forth.. on it.. LOL.. hoping munira will catch up too

    as for DK.. well Munira has seen DK.. and recommended it too.. but thts d thing.. DK i dont even know d actors.. KTLK I like 3 of them already.. so m in a fix.. LOL.. but dint get motivated to see 14th oct epi.. so much to watch.. but all I end up doing is re-watching MB.

    just saw d epi where V gives D d divorce papers.. tht scene was so well put Idk why in the end they kept on showing the divorce papers in a bad light.. it was all about V giving D the right to make decisions and choosing her freedom as and when she wanted.. although I agreed D took the divorce at that point later.. I didn't want her to tell her family about V handing the papers on their first night.. that defo ended up looking bad.. for obvious reasons..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha finally!

    Hi Binis....never did say tht in IF.LOL

    R.com is just my kind of show....now tht I hv finally started, i'll gv my take on R.com...but whn? U guys guess is as good as mine.

    Sonali nd Binis do watch DK nd decide 4 urselves. U know I hv d entire DK on my PC, though haven't watched it 4 a while.

    Sonali I too plan to watch KTLK, only coz of mohnish Bhel, hey another MB;) I know I'll invariably keep comparing it to DK, but after a while, I'll see it for wht it is.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Munira.. finally you made it.. and can comment.. now test your access to make a new post.. ROFL.. abuse that authorship right will ya..

    both me and binis were big on R.com.. but never did discuss it in the forum.. coz I caught it in the weekend.. and w/e lil we did discuss was on msn.. rofl.. Reminds me.. after the first epi both of us got so motivate we opened a Huzefa Appreciation thread in the forum.. but never went back to it.. ROFL.. such KCs we are.. remember binis.. ROFL..

    as for KTLK.. idk Munira.. lost motivation.. after those 2 epis I read the WU.. and its typical love saga.. dont have inclination towards that.. esp since so spoiled by IMV-CP nothing else is remotely interesting.. moreover the inanities have started leaving its stamp on that show.. wrt medical practice or malpractice in all reality.. LOL.. my biggest pet-peeve with shows.. even american ones.. hate all the inane things they show in the name of science and medicine.. so as of now KTLK isn't on my radar..

    I dont have time either.. for more than one show.. besides writing the SS.. so I am trying Kismat.. but not so hooked yet to get me off MB.. am revisiting it.. yest saw the 28th april scene of IMV.. and turned a mushball crying at his pain.. Shiv Sir has a way with underplaying.. he makes it look like default setting.. sigh.. binis did a fab job making sigs and avis of the moment.. may write a post on that scene toodefo one of the finest.. the first where they show IMV-CP real convos in the fb.. and the camerawork is just sheer class.. from Ishwarya CP's interplay from the window blinds.. to IMV's painful eyes thro the gramaphone.. what shots..

    more I see it.. I believe strongly.. this was one of those once in a lifetime shows.. I dont think I'll remotely get attached to anything for sometime.. not that there is anything remotely worthwhile playing on tv right now.. most shows are either too much on traditions or romance.. baaki life mein aur kuch hain hi nahi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. No posting is not a problem, but will hv to make posts.LOL

    I do hv a few topics in mind...One post I want 2 make on these R.com epis.,where dey showed a much older man, in fact a grandfather to a teenager wanting to remarry nd d other one abt d short man who had problems finding a suitable wife coz of his height! These two bring out some amazing human characteristics, tht I find fascinating!Hope to get started on dem soon or else Sonali be my guest;)

    ReplyDelete