Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Try Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Guys I request u both to see Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha . Its GOOD . On PAR with MB . A REALISTIC soap with no glamour but lots of fun and excitement . Colors TV .

Please , Muneera and Sonali , oblige me .

My applications have gone but I wont be accepted , My rec letters suck

It was a tiresome two months

Since Sonali mentioned Amol Palekar I saw Baaton Baaton Mein and Loved Tina's dresses ALL OVER AGAIN . The Bandra Catholic Girl ! So middle class and yet stylish !

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Kools.. I cant tell u just how gladddd I AM to see you post here.. Like I told you.. am totally stuck for time.. loads going on the work front.. this is THE YEAR.. have to have.. graduate.. LOL..

    I am not following anything on tv as such.. not even EHM regularly.. but if I find time will defo drop in.. and catch some of that show.. there is some other show I just read on IF thats coming up wid a similar storyline- on remarriage etc..

    As for olbiging.. LOL dont say tht.. i am gonna put Munira fwd.. as it is m in d middle of obliging a friend.. she asked me to write few articles for her.. so trying to get that touch and talk of deadlines too roflll .. fingers crossed as and when it materializes will let both of you know..

    Kools Beta.. have faith.. you never know where the application may hit common ground.. ALL THE BEST..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kools, sorry haven't got 2 watching Na bole...yet,but will do so. By now u guys must hv figured out wat a scatter brain I m nd as der's too much in d offing, I'm unable 2 even decide on 1.LOL But once i get hooked, becomes an obsession wid me.;)

    Awww Kools sorry abt not being accepted. BTW r u speculating or is it definite? Anyways don't stay dejected 4 long nd keep pursuing. *Hugs* As some1 famously said whn God closes a door, he opens a window somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete